Malaysia PR Awards (MPRA)
Public Relations (PR) has always been seen as a quiet magician with an ace up his or her sleeve, working behind the scenes of any business but creating a long-lasting effect with much razzle and dazzle. However, many forget or do not know that the razzle and dazzle takes a lot of blood and sweat to make it happen.
Now, with the advent of disruptive technology, PR has seen a digital shift which thrusts the profession into the forefront, driven by agile thinkers and creative people overflowing with content and strategies for campaigns that resonate with an increasingly personalised economy.
So step up and get recognised by the industry at Malaysia’s most prestigious Awards for the work you’ve brought to life.
MPRA Awards 2021 submission is now open!
It’s your time to shine! Step up and be recognised for the work you’ve brought to life.
Submission Due Date: 31 October 2021
*Early bird fees apply for entries by 15th October
How to submit your entry:
- Go to mpra.awardstage.com
- Click ‘Enter Here‘ button or ‘Register‘ tab in the top menu bar.
- Click ‘Login‘.
- To start, click ‘Create Entry‘ button on dashboard.
- Select award category and ‘Enter‘.
- Fill in the entry form.
- Save entry as a draft and complete them later.
- Once completed, click the green ‘Submit‘ button at the bottom of the form.
- Complete Payment form and choose payment options (credit card / invoice).
- Click the green ‘Pay‘ button to complete payment and submission.