On behalf of the organising committee, we would like to thank you for your entries for the Malaysia PR Awards 2019, the one and only platform dedicated to celebrating the best public relations and communication work in the country.
Now, the panel of judges will evaluate the impressive entries that we have received this year and determine the winners. Will you win the coveted title of “Campaign of the Year”?
This year’s submissions will be judged by an esteemed panel of industry leaders and media professionals:
- Anita Devasahayam, Brand & Communications Department of IBM Malaysia
- Dato’ Tengku Marina, Regional Head of Regulatory and Scientific Affairs for Asia Ocenia, Nestle
- Grace Low, Communications Consultant
- Jahabar Sadiq, Editor in Chief of The Malaysian Insight
- Niall Dologhan, Principal Counsellor and Director of TQPR Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Price per table:
- Members – RM 3,500.00
- Non-members – RM 4,000.00
- Students – RM 2,500.00
- Half Table:
- Members – RM 2,500.00
- Non-members- RM 3,000.00
- Per Pax:
- Members & non-members: RM 300.00
Reserve your table today by contacting the PRCA Secretariat via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +603-7491 3138 (Annitha Anthony).
Stay tuned for more updates and we hope you are as excited as we are for this year’s MPRA!
PRCA Malaysia celebrates its 20th anniversary this year. Indeed, this milestone demonstrates the industry’s ability to evolve, embrace new challenges and ultimately raise the benchmark of excellence for the Public Relations profession and industry as a whole.