Dear Members of PRCA Malaysia,
PRCA South East Asia (SEA) and its talent partner, Prospect, will be hosting a virtual event, entitled Lessons from APAC: Managing Workplace Disruption During COVID-19. A panel of senior communication experts from Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong will discuss ways that organisations can support their employees during these trying times. This free webinar is open to PRCA Malaysia members as part of our partnership with PRCA SEA.
Some of the topics that will be covered are:
- Communicating with employees during the present crisis & post COVID-19
- Will there be increased pressure to perform from employers?
- The importance of on-boarding current and new employees
- The shift in office culture – how to integrate new staff and re-integrate current staff
Who are the panellists?
- Emma Thomson, Founder & Managing Partner, Spurwings Communications
- Ian Rumsby, Chief Strategy Officer, Asia Pacific & Chairman Australia, Weber Shandwick
- Marina Vogt, Chief Happiness Officer, Fung Group
- Emma Dale, Founder, Prospect (Moderator)
Who should attend?
APAC PR & Comms professionals with the following job titles or similar:
- Director/Head of Communications
- Communications Managers
- HR Managers/HR Professionals
- Employee Engagement Officers
- Heads of Internal Communications
Details of the session are as follows:
|Date:||24 June 2020 (Wednesday)|
|Time:||5.00 pm (Malaysia Time)|
|Registration:||Click HERE to register|
For further information and details, please contact PRCA SEA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you are unable to attend due to your job title, the copy of the recording will be sent out to the wider industry 24 hours after the event. Kindly contact PRCA SEA at the email stated above if you are interested in receiving this.